Warriors of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Night

A website of roleplaying and fun where great friendships can be made.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Clan Info
CloverClan
Leader: Spiderstar @Aqua
Deputy: Fallenoak @Queen of Hell
Medicine Cat: Mistpool @Mistpool
Medicine Cat Apprentice: @Valkyrie

StormClan
Leader: Sunstar @Mistpool
Deputy: Lightningwind @Aqua
Medicine Cat: Ebonyspirit @Queen of Hell
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

MistClan
Leader: Tendrilstar @Valkyrie
Deputy:@Mistpool
Medicine Cat:
Medicine Cat Apprentice: @Aqua

OakClan
Leader: Hollystar @Queen of Hell
Deputy: @Valkyrie
Medicine Cat: Bluefeather @Aqua
Medicine Cat Apprentice:@Mistpool
Most active topics
Poisonstar
Silentleaf med of Iceclan
Sunstar of Stormclan
Larkflare of Streamclan
cats of all clans
Squirrelstar |CloverClan|
Tawnymist, Deputy of MistClan
Currawongleap of Iceclan
Omi -Rogue- -Future Medicine Apprentice-
Sedgekit, Darkshadow, and Sparrowkit of FlameClan
Affiliates
Mystery lurks within the camp of our clan, enter with caution.
Where kits play and elders make their peace with SoulClan, join the Clans in a whirlwind of prophecies and roleplay adventures.

Sunstar of Stormclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistpool

Sunstar of Stormclan Empty
PostSubject: Sunstar of Stormclan   Sunstar of Stormclan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Sunstar ~ Sun ~ Sunkit ~ Sunpaw ~ Sunflight
Male
Stormclan
Leader
30 moons
Sunstar is a beautiful creamy tom-cat with beautiful blue eyes. He has pure white paws and white fur all over him. He has large curved ears that are delicate. He has long whiskers and very long fur.

Sunflight is a curious and Mischievous tom. He hates to get in trouble and always like to see new things. He tends to be hypo active sometimes and he loves to compete. He is a great hunter as he was taught by Stormstar. He is loyal and compassionate. He is very good at thinking of solutions in bad times.

Skills:
Fighting: 8/10
Hunting: 6/10
Swimming: 4/10
Climbing: 2/10
Running: 5/10
Herbs: 9/10
Memory: 6/10
Stamina: 3/10
Strength: 6/10

History:
Mother | Bailey | Deceased | rogue | Killed by Badgers
Father | Jerry | Deceased | rogue | Killed by Badgers
Adopted Father | Cloudstar | Deceased | Leader of Stormclan | Killed by other warriors

Kithood: Sunkit was born to Bailey and Jerry, who were rogues. He grew up as a rogue until he was six moons. He then ran into a Stormclan patrol, where he was taken to Cloudstar. Cloudstar saw something in Sunkit, So he allowed him into the clan, under Sunkit. Sunkit always challenged his friends to a competition and always lost. He never stoped trying though.
Apprentice: Sunpaw was apprenticed to Cloudstar himself. He was taught many things as he grew. He loved to help Clpudstar with the clan and loved working with him. Stormstar ended up adopting him as his ward when he was 10 moons. He loved Stormstar.
Warrior: Sunpaw got his warrior name: Sunflight, when he defeated a fox that took Stormstar's second last life. He worked hard with the clan. He got the apprentice Shadowpaw, who died in a battle soon after with Shadowpaw's brother, Lynxpaw.
Deputy: Sunflight was made deputy after the last deputy retired He couldn't believe that Stormstar made him deputy. He loved helping out the clan. Finally, one day tragedy fell. Stormstar was badly injured in battle. Sunflight stayed next to him in his last moments and Stormstars last words were 'I knew you could be leader, Son. I wish you not to morn for me. I wish that you take care of your clan, Sunstar.' Sunflight had never been called son by the leader before and he felt sad.

Leader: Sunflight got his leader name that night.
Life 1 (Bailey) With this life I give you Faith and Hope. Use it well to take care of the clan that took you in.
Life 2 (Silentleaf) With this life I give you Appreciating a Medicine cats companionship and healing. Use it well to help the medicine cats of the future.
Life 3 (Lynxpaw) Hello my old friend. With this life, I give you courage and certainty. Use them well in your clan for warriors new and old.
Life 4 (Jerry) With this life, I give you Endurance. Use it well to fight for the clan that you owe your life to.
Life 5 (Shadowpaw) With this life, I give you mentoring. Use it well to help the kits in the clan to be strong.
Life 6 (Duskfire) With this life, I give you loyalty. Use it well to stay loyal to the cats in the clan.
Life 7 (Blueheart) With this life, I give you love. Use it well, especially to Shiningsplash.
Life 8 (Isabella (Old rogue aunt)) With this life, I give you Acceptance. Use it well.
Life 9(Stormstar) Welcome, Sunflight, my apprentice, my warrior, and my deputy, my adopted son. I always knew you would make a great leader one day. With this life I give you nobility and Humour. Use it well as you lead your Clan in the ways of StarClan and the warrior code.  I hail you by your new name, Sunstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of StormClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honour your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity.[

Last edited by Mistpool on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Admin
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: Sunstar of Stormclan   Sunstar of Stormclan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Stormstar was alive like a long long long time ago, he wouldn’t be alive for this lol
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsofnight.rpg-board.net
Mistpool

PostSubject: Re: Sunstar of Stormclan   Sunstar of Stormclan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Lol I wasn't talking aboyt that stormstar
I was talking about the last leader, stormstar
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Admin
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: Sunstar of Stormclan   Sunstar of Stormclan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Just saying they probably won't name a kit after the clan name/founder lol
Back to top Go down
Mistpool

PostSubject: Re: Sunstar of Stormclan   Sunstar of Stormclan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm

I changed it to Cloudstar
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Admin
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: Sunstar of Stormclan   Sunstar of Stormclan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 7:32 pm

:Accepted!: woo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunstar of Stormclan   Sunstar of Stormclan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunstar of Stormclan
Page 1 of 1